Reading is about joy, experience, variety, and devotion. We aim to encourage families and schools support their readers build a life-long love of books, a relationship with the books they read, so that they are truly literate and hooked.
- A unique selection of quality children’s books that we have read and loved and seek to share with you, many undiscovered gems that you will not find elsewhere;
- Opportunities to consult upon reading choices that support individual children’s interests and needs ideally;
- Reading events at schools, to support reading awareness, themes, specific authors, illustrators, titles, genres, or special days or festivals;
- Inspired guided reading choices, and focus questions, for schools;
- Popup sales and consultations, at dates and venues to be announced.
We invite you to get in touch, read our recommendations, arrange a consultation or event.
Please feel free to contact us by telephone or email: