Bookwagon – About Us
We have created Bookwagon after long and happy careers in other areas- teaching and public policy. Bookwagon aims to provide opportunities for every child to build a reading habit. Through recommending and selling only the highest quality children’s books, handpicked from thousands we read, we know the right book for your child.
Reading is about joy, experience, variety, and devotion. We aim to encourage families and schools support their readers build a life-long love of books, a relationship with the books they read, so that they are truly literate and hooked.
Bookwagon aims to support building positive, confident readers through:-
- a unique selection of quality children’s books that we have read and loved and seek to share with you, many undiscovered gems that you will not find elsewhere;
- opportunities to consult upon reading choices that support individual children’s interests and needs ideally;
- reading events at schools, to support reading awareness, themes, specific authors, illustrators, titles, genres, or special days or festivals;
- inspired guided reading choices, and focus questions, for schools;
- popup sales and consultations, at dates and venues to be announced.
Please feel free to contact us by telephone or email:-
Telephone:- 07928 318540 Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Bronnie and Bob Mayho