Talking About Reading
After years in education, and a background in children’s literature, with English, reading, curriculum and senior responsibilities, Bronnie Mayho created Bookwagon. Her priority is a desire that every child might become a reader, somebody who finds the ‘possibilities and sustenance through a lifetime reading habit.’
Bookwagon offers schools and institutions the opportunity to hear Bronnie speak informatively about such matters as:-
- How to build a reader for life
- A reading for pleasure habit
- The role of picture books
- ‘Reluctant’ reading
- Maintaining reading momentum through the years
- How to extend your reader’s range
- Reading levels, grades and other markers
- Books you never knew about but need to!
- The role of storytelling
- Reading for writing
Bookwagon is happy to share a selection of titles with your audience.